9.06.2009

Sailor Moon

Fate. Destiny. What if you find out that you are from a faraway kingdom, that you are, in fact, a princess of a faraway kingdom? Why was this the dream of my childhood (these days I'm a bit more realistic)? I always thought there had to be something more, life couldn't be just this, the things we see on the surface. There was no place that felt like home, no people I could identify with (no real, living people anyway). No place where I could fit in, where I could feel like just any other normal young girl. It might seem like vanity, to regard oneself too different for earth, but believe me, it was purely despair. And an endless array of why why why don't I fit in? why do I feel like an alien all the time? why do I feel like this to begin with? Sure, we all have periods when we feel alienated and feel like outsiders. Some more than others. Maybe this is more.

Anyway, worked yesterday, working tonight. And tomorrow it is time for Personalfest. yay. B-tema. Anything on B goes. So I'm going to be a Bollywood dancer, fab costume. And what I do in the middle? Watch Sailor Moon. It's the cutest show ever. Along with Ouran High School Host Club maybe. But cute it is. And they are aliens too.