9.13.2009

P. Sawyer is back

What do you do when you discover a lot of time has passed without you really realizing? Well, sometimes it amazes me. Still looking for a job. The record company couldn't offer any paying positions at the moment but they asked for a CV for future reference. On top of that I have applied for at least 12 different waitress jobs and 3 store jobs. We'll see if I get anything. If I don't, well then I would just have to continue what I'm doing now: writing and reading. Reading "The Historian" at the moment, a really captivating book, even scary at times. And watched all of the lord of the rings movies extended versions again, nostalgia. Put together my LP player. Went to a dinner. Out with friends. Movienight. Even though Mom thinks I have the swineflu. Who doesn't think they have the swineflu these days anyway? And continuing driving. Since I don't have anything else, maybe it's finally time for a driving license. At least I haven't crashed Mom's car yet.

Now, a very dear friend is leaving the country on Tuesday. It will be empty without her. And the situation reminds me a lot of similar situations in my murky past. People always leave. But sometimes they come back. And sometimes there is visiting. And maybe there will be Paris for the two of us later this fall. There will be a visit at some point at least.