9.08.2009

We are not what you think we are

So I had an disconcerting experience and an disconcerting dream. There I was, drunk as fuck, and horny, with a cute (arguably hot) and nice guy beside me on our big round couch. We cuddled and made out. But when he wanted more I suddenly wasn't game anymore. I just didn't feel like it. And he was pretty good. But I still didn't feel like it and left the poor guy with blue balls. That was when I realized: I don't think I want to have sex with someone I don't have feelings for. It was a fantastic epiphany. Sex without feelings is just... a passtime.

As for the dream: there I was with an abusive, bad boy boyfriend. Latino, with a temper from hell. And there he comes along, the ultimate good guy. Resposible, mature, cute, caring. It's love at first sight, and though Mr Latino-guy promises he'll kill me someday, I give him the cold shoulder. The blonde good guy becomes my new boyfriend and it's so cute, like we are so shy and hesitant, and when we kiss it's bliss. Anyway, sounds like a cheezy romance daydream any horny girl might have, but it wasn't. Since I had it after my epiphany I think it wanted to tell me that I'm in need of a good guy. No more bad guys for me no.