9.20.2009

I wanna do bad things to you

That True Blood theme song is so amazing. I don't know who you think you are but before the night is through, I wanna do bad things to you... Have seen the whole first season now. And since I've read the first book in the series the tv-show is based on, I knew everything that happened until episode 9. I like the actors, very much. Anna Paquin who plays Sookie (I loved her as Rouge in the X-men movies), Stephen Moyer as Bill (he makes a perfect Bill, he's not exactly sexy but he still is, it's so fucked up), Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette (he's brilliant!)... and Alexander Skarsgård as Eric, oh my god, he's gorgeous as that character... Well, I guess I fell prey to the hype.

Worked this evening, it was ok. Needed it. And damn, some exercise at the gym did me good. And a new haircut and a new hair colour. Didn't know what to think at first, but now I fell in love with it. Have you ever had the feeling you want to eat yourself? No? Well, I've had it several times, no matter how fucked up that may sound. When I got my new perfume, Strip, from Agent Provocateur and wore it for the first time, I just wanted to eat myself up cause it smelled so delicious. When I fell in love with my new hair, I got that feeling again, I just wanted to eat myself up cause I looked so cute. Arrrgh, self imploding on that statement. But anyway. Vampires, vampires, vampires. I think I need to contact Magda before I start biting random people...