3.04.2008

Do you hear voices in your head?


I want to spend time with people who make me happy, who make me feel good. Some people don't right now.

When I grow up, I wanna write a book about loneliness. In some sense, I'm aldready writing it now.

I think I'm gonna set out an add or something. "All cute emo people this way!" Wanna be crazy and have fun? Don't look back.

Agree with S (find her under "places"). People will always hate you, no matter what you do. You always make an imprint on the world, whether good or bad. You can't let others dictate your life. Just because they think you're a freak. I like soapy bubbles, they look pretty and I love to look at them. They floated out my window this afternoon, but no one else was looking.

Now the clouds changed again.

Q: Do you hear voices in your head?
A: They tell me to say no. So I say no.

Much safer behind my screen. Calling out, where are you. [echoes]
Much safer not being seen. Dreaming of a future, where you are. [tears]

Why I need what.