3.06.2008

Ensemble, c'est tout


Brutally reminded of the nature of our existence. The Matrix. La vie en rose. Ensemble, c'est tout. The movies this week. Our loneliness. Our minds. What we decide to do. What we avoid. What we tell ourselves. Truth and reality. Lies and what we see. It is not the spoon that bends, it is merely you yourself.
Ensemble, c'est tout. Si j'ai toi, je suis contente. Sometimes I'm wondering if everyone is as lonely as I feel. I don't know if I'm sad about it. I just observe all these people walking, laughing, embracing, kissing.
There is always a distance. If you look into my eyes, really look into them, you'll see it. I am here. But still not.
I don't know what I'm looking for.
So many people are part of the system, their realities dulling them into robotism. Not seeing. Not living.
Sometimes I cry. How they got lost.
Feels like there's a code to crack, something more than this. What they say in the matrix is true. We humans define reality through misery. When they designed a matrix where everyone was happy and no one came to harm, the system failed.
And that's just tragic.
Varför ska vi neka oss att vara glada?