3.17.2008

Meet me on the bridge in Harajuku


Ok. So Harajuku it was. ;D
Love that place. Went back there today and going back next sunday for photos of all the gorgeous people. Favourite store is a gothic lolita place with sugary sweet kawaiiness all over. Keki earrings, sweetness, princess tiara, pinkness, reeses peanut butter cup lip balm, yummyness. Haven't bought any clothes though. Oh yeh, today I bought a leather jacket, bikermodel, one I've been longing for forever and ever...
Otherwise it is kinda touristy in harajuku...
Love the punky thingys though.
And Kiddyland on Omotesando - have to say I was a little disappointed, had expected more. But yeh, toys are toys. I still haven't found the perfect plushie!! I want a kawaii little monster.
Bought a keroro head to have on the head, hehe. And me S, K and A went PURIKURA!! YAY!! haha, me love. pimp photos. I'm so doing it again. We first met at the Hachiko statue, a statue of the faithful dog who, after his master died still went to the same place for 25 years. Beautiful story.
I found freaky sunglasses! Perfect with pink hair.

Meet me on the bridge in Harajuku. We can dress up and play chess, our hearts in the game. Framed in photos, picture perfect pretty pretty. Eating pink sugary macarons, picnic by the cherry blossom. Dance with me, to the soundtrack of traintrack whispers.

Im never getting pissed drunk ever again.

Shibuya is amazing. Just too big to explore in one day. Love the clothes here. Going here more.

Tomorrow (I suck at planning) I've thought of Chinatown and Minato Mirai since that's kinda close to here. Just look around. And yeh. Wanna see Akihabara.

Have to write a schedule I think.

Every train station has a signum signal, so you know where to get off (if you learn them) if you're asleep. I saw someone sneeze on the train today!! Everyone says that's like a huge taboo, but no one minded. At least it looked like no one minded. It's so funny that you put the money in a little pot whatever when you're paying for something, you never give the money directly to the person behind the counter.
Japanese hamburgers are gross. Tempura plus hot sake is amazing. I love sashimi and sushi. I love the sweet, overdecorated french style cakes they have here, kawaii.
Have to go to comic stores and record shops, music and comics, hell yeah.
Every decent store has at least four floors, and at every floor they play different music, fucking confusing - you know you're alive.
Clothes in 109 in Shibuya (and generally the styles available) are either gangsta bitch, hippie stoner, or really kawaii. Kinda weird. Alot of people seem to be stoners, and they dont mind flashing with it. The cutest ever is the tops where they have english prints on, fucking hilarious texts, they dont know proper english at all so it gets very wrong. "When I'm very hard I make smile" something like that. Or "achieve smile is good". S was about to buy one but she didnt. She has a photo of one though so check her facebook.

x's