3.14.2008

Thoughts through the clouds


Sundrenched world - Joshua Radin
I'm talking to you
but you're not listening
I don't know what what to do
my heart is blistering

Tell me I belong...

Mikey Way's twin was on the airport in Vienna waiting for the Tokyo flight, pretty damn hot. Could just hear N's comment in my head: "God, he's got a nice ass!!"
Then this other hot jap guy, reminded me of a noble samurai with his long, soft, brown hair.

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
Dysphoria.
All I ask is that you continue reading, turning the page...

Make life a little magical, believe in yourself.

"C'est peut-etre cela que l'on cherche toute sa vie, rien que cela, le plus grand chagrin possible, pour devenir soi-meme avant de mourir." (Louis-Ferdinand Céline)

"C'est si beau, le mystere. Si éphémere et si violent de douceur, cet échange silencieux entre deux personnes."

Song for a friend - Jason Mraz

Feelings do change. Fade.
Would be for the better.

I hate myself (drama queen). Keep telling myself things that aren't true, that'll never be true. Cant the voices just be silent - make it go away.

Looking-glass romance.

No explosions here. Cold water surrounds me.

She was always performing in sunglasses - every time a new, freaky pair.

Didn't want the flight to end. Liked sitting there. Life on hold, just waiting. Didn't have to do or be anything or anywhere. Music in my ears.

But it did. And it went good.

Then G came home.

I'm afraid.