3.11.2008

Violence is a calm that disturbs you


Serotonin plays an important part of our sense of reality, for natural sleep and awakeness as well as for the adjustment of feelings such as sorrow and despair. Disturbance of the serotonin balance is known to lead to, among other things, severe depressions.

fingertips caressing wrists. it tickles.

Die Mannequin:

I hold you close to let you go
You pull the trigger, let them know
Saved by strangers, killed by ghosts
And I am happy to be there.

this way and that way
how’s it going to be
and whats wrong with me now
when i can’t help to be

who’s there
shaking, i’m shaking
trusted and fading
tell me you hate it
know me
ghost in your story
second unholy
takes one to know me
who’s there
suffered and senseless
committed to kill this whispers and witness
control me
hit me and scold me
the hurtful unholy
its endless and endless

her voice is pretty enchanting.

Mais je ne regrette rien. Ciao.