10.31.2008

Holiday week


So. It has been quite an interesting week. I just have to go over it in my mind to sort things out. Mon - what the fuck did i do this day? Tue - computer hunting + surreal weather + kudds came. Wed - kudds day + crazy party (yes i will talk about that later). Thu - hungover, just eating crap food and bothering people with my randomness. also late night Bond premiere. fri - well the day hasn't progressed very far but i guess i will be shopping with m, then homework and sleeeep since i haven't had a good nights sleep in ages. sat - party. sun - stuff. yes. there it is.

The crazy party. well umm, no names. Just know that I got really high and it was amazingly nice to be high again. i wasn't even angry someone stole half my vodka, because where i was, was a nice place and i didn't need the vodka anyway.
And i talked to this really nice girl who i hope i will talk to more. and that umm people from the class surprised me. and that at one point of the evening, my two closest girl-friends magically disappeared and [dot, dot, dot].

So. Now kudds has left and it's a bit lonely around here. Logging on to msn, hoping a certain person will be online but alas no. Stay tuned.
trying to force myself to deal with the homework pile but i just don't know where to start. how the fuck am i supposed to write a ToK essay?

Anyway. [note all the intelligent linking words in this post] Looking forward to saturday, a little at least, i mean if wednesday was interesting, this could be interesting too. especially if another certain person show up. and also because i can annoy the brats who are going. im gonna watch them get so shitfaced they forget who they are. and laugh. in an evil way.

So. I'm gonna go as Prince Charming, isn't that charming? the guys are gonna take me for a lesbo, but hey, i don't mind since there are no hot guys going anyway. besides, i will strip and swim in the pool, so i think i will make up for my manliness by showing off some well-proportioned body pieces. that sounded like a complete carnage but i hope you guys understand that im not a psycho.

Anyway. I hate ebuddy. and now i can cross out two things on my "wanted" list. cell phone and laptop. because yes i got what i wanted. almost. i mean, it's not a macbook but i'll live. someday, i know i will get a macbook.

So. what else is new in the philosophical jungle? that im not very philosophical today and rather talk about shallow stuff like alcohol, parties, weed, technology, clothes etc. those moments are kinda great, when you slip out of your Mexi-coma and start focusing on shallow stuff instead. life is much easier lived in a shallow manner.

Anyway. i can't stay and chat because i really really need to do my homework now.