2.08.2009

Against All Odds

Adrenaline shock. Exhaustion. Yes I love it. Yes is a wonderful word. Acknowledged in Yes Man, which I haven't seen yet, and no matter how irritating, Jim Carrey is still brilliant. Just think of all the things you would experience if you said yes all the time to all the things coming your way. I once had the philosophy to say yes to everything, but in these days of eternal winter-darkness-depression, I more frequently use the word "palla". But I should change that. Definitely.

And still Mint smoke high baby. I should write a song with that title because it fucking rocks. Beer-fridays is a very cultivated and nowadays holy tradition. Love the beer and love the company. Nobody change it, it's holy.

And my world fell apart recently. All my music deleted from the iPod. Rage. And that rage was purifying and refreshing and got me to action. And maybe it was for the better. But I don't want it to happen again. Rediscovered my flumm-rock vein though, Babyshambles and Nirvana and such hazy drug cloud music that is just fucking brilliant. Purple Haze, Fuck Forever, About a girl - just hand me a j and I'm away... It's so interesting that I mostly just discuss drugs whenever I meet my mum's bf. This time we actually discussed cats too. And when talking about cats, I just have to say I love our superfat megacat Bobakin (a mix between Bob as in Spongebob and Anakin). Love cuddling him. Love having him on my lap. Love listening to his purring. Why can't humans purr? It's one of the most wonderful sounds ever. Fucking brilliant.