2.19.2009

Jag vill ha något man inte kan leva utan

Hypermode. I have come to the realization that I've ended up like I never thought I would. Not going to mention any names, but once upon a time there was a person who was easily distracted, easily bored, completely fucked up and 80% heartless. A manipulating player who moved from friend to friend according to how “interesting” or “fun” they were. Now I am that person. Not to the same terrible extent but almost. Bored with a certain person now, not interesting or fun anymore. Now I've found a new “project” to keep me entertained. And I feel terrible for doing this but I can't stop myself either. Lately the “I don't give a fuck” attitude has sneaked up on me once again. If people can't handle that they might just as well leave. Cause I'm a wave and this is when I crash.

Some nice ego-questions from Nöjesguiden, copy paste the questions in YOUR blog:
Bästa promenad: Drottninggatan → Plattan → Gamla Stan → Söder → SoFo
Favoritgata: Takeshita Dori, Harajuku, Tokyo, Japan
Äter lyxmiddag på: högsta våningen på något svindyrt hotell
Bästa micromat: Popcorn
Bästa lunchställe: BK
Bästa kaffet: Valfritt café I Wien
En bra gå bort-present: Rött vin
Favoritlyxartikel: hudkräm
Favoritskor: Converse
Favoritprodukt på systemet: FUCK SYSTEMET, I LOVE DENMARK
Favoritprodukt på apoteket: Försvarets hudsalva, anknäbbs-hudkräm och dagen-efter-piller
Bästa fyllekäket: KEBAB i Malmö
Lyssnar på: just nu är det 3OH!3 och annat partyflumm som LMFAO samt harder stuff like Sonic Syndicate and All that remains
Senast gnolade: Don't trust me – 3OH!3
Senaste impulsköp: en Pippi Långstrumps kappsäcks-liknande handväska för 3 euro på en loppis
Senaste fyndet: 3OH!3
I dvd-spelaren/datorn: Mirrors och House of flying daggers
Mode jag aldrig vill se igen: Nördglasögonen
Värsta huvudbonaden: död fågel
Bästa huvudbonaden: min Che Guevara keps <3
Favoritaccessoar: SOLGLASÖGON!!
Återvinner: Killar