2.24.2009

Die tragedy

Oh the power of words. I just got the urge to beat someone up real bad. Or shatter someones life with words. I can do that you know, I have that power. Because sometimes there are a few lies and lies make it better and the truth would break those people. It would. Truth is terrible in that way. That it shatter lives. Or maybe not lives but bonds between people. Increasing your personal degree of asshole. That is true too: we are all assholes. Have been and will be at some point in life. Some are it all the time, some are just part-time assholes. And the sooner you learn that the better. Because then there really is no point in complaining about things, because things will always be bitchy now and then, and people will always be assholes now and then. It's just the way of the world. Now, who do you think is better off, the asshole not letting himself be "manipulated" or "used" by anyone or the kind person giving more than he receives back in return?
Well who would want to be the latter one. Not me.

That I felt the day before yesterday. Then I spent an afternoon in Stinis company. And talked to C. And my mood went just kablooom up in the sky. It's thanks to my friends that I am still here in this world, give yourselves credit for that guys. Love you all.