2.11.2009

It's a beautiful lie

To believe in. Where is that other half, cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome. Is it out there? Somewhere. Where have you been? With all the wrong women. P.S. I love you. I just want to feel like that. The butterflies sneaking up on you uninvited, the smiles that make you melt, the eyes that make you burn, the touch that sends an electric shock through your entire being. What do I know. Nothing at all. Clear in my head that I'm screaming for something. Today I just wanted to spit on the world, paint it black and hate everyone. This world is not worth such a beautiful mind as mine. The ones who want it, have to seek it out for themselves cause I'm not showing it. That was what I thought anyway. Cause this is just a game. It's the perfect denial. Such a beautiful lie. Just a game. Beautiful. And it doesn't show on the outside who's hurting and not. Always so far away. Swedish people are dövstumma. Too wrapped up in themselves and to self-conscious. I hate it. Uninvited guests in this melancholy world. And soon you'll learn that the only thing worth to treasure is the people who actually care. So why is there a tear in your eye? We all lost touch. A promise of utopia clouding the vision, leading us astray. Singing out loud, to guide me. Same mistakes, same mistakes. Look at the stars beneath my feet. Hello, alone. There is no place I can't go. My heart is heavy, does it show? Loose the track, and I loose me. This calling. And if I ever leave this world alive...