8.22.2008

At the sound of the battlecry

started out as a quiet...
it'll come back.
at the sound of the battlecry
strike the right note and you might be getting there
there's something green in your eyes
when it's over
can't help myself but to look
back to the beginning
always inside of me
where i belong

lean over to the other side
nothing skinny to dip
the glossy magazine covers
burning on the iris
the smoke watering my eyes
been searching for a place
where everything will be ok

find comfort in the beauty
of stars. of candlelight. of fairytales.
what would be different this time
of betrayal. of emptiness. of death.
they listen but they cannot hear
of loneliness. of drowning. of the end.

why isnt it right. why is it so wrong. why do i think like i do. why do i not lock myself up for some time. away. read walden in the woods
read all night.
the freaking hunger keeps tearing me apart, i dont know what to do when one moment im walking on sunshine singing drunken lullabies and the next moment want to hang myself
whats wrong, what went awry.
why does the midget laugh when he plays soccer? cause the grass tickles his balls.
why cant i sleep? why are my dreams weird?
why cant i stop thinking?

n'as pas peur ma cherie, je veux t'emmener à pays du Faerie.