8.06.2008

What can I get for 10 dollars (anything you want)

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head'll collapse when there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
"Where is my mind?"
(M.I.A)

Lack of sleep. I'll prolly sleep all day now, no helpin it. So yeah, say five hours, wont be until six pm i wakey wakey then. goodey it does me. sleepin away like nothin else existed. i tell you what, stayin up all night is baaaad.
so we pulled an allnighter, spent it with hot vampires, lots of ice tea, cashewnuts and ofcourse ben and jerry were V.I.P. No seriously, we watched buffy, angel and then went for some gossip girl. i had even forgot how good that series is. or at least the clothes. don't really like the plot. there's actually only two good things about gossip girl, the clothes, and Chuck Bass.
My computer is hopefully healing now, thanks to magda, the brilliant pc-surgeon. so good news, i wont be needing to buy a new one, which means i can save the money for my oh so expensive university-going...
schoolwork anyone? summer's soon out, anyone else panicking?
oh did i tell you about the shopping-urges? really bad. shouldnt spend money. bad bad . but hey, i bought new hot shoes from bianco, black. and a superhot black dress, Minimarket, on sale but still expensive. just love the dress, love the brand. and lots of sexy lingerie. must say, money is extremely funny. and dangerous. i just got addicted to earning and earning more. been complaining about work, but not anymore, not since ive started to reap the benefits...