8.09.2008

You could be my garage band king


She belongs to heaven. No medication can cure the lust. So say your prayer for the sickly.

Want to travel. Again. Berlin this fall will probably be the last trip of the year. Must say I’ve had the best year of travels ever. London, Tokyo, Paris. Has truly been amazing. So far, I might even go so far as to say it has been the best year of my life. What I can recall at least. Yeah, it has actually been a pretty damn awesome year this far. Can’t wait for the rest of it. I think it’s the magic of Tokyo. Or maybe getting to know more about myself. Such as working. Which has really given me strength and confidence.

She tried to converse with my eyes. I was glad I walked alone.

Tonight will be good too. Another movienight. Growing quite fond of them, a certain charm in staying up all night watching irrelevant stuff. Not that Buffy is irrelevant, or Evangelion, or Gossip Girl. No, very life-saving and satisfying. And the day after that, there will be a tent. And bacardi breezers. And waterpipe. And people. And booze. And games, mwahahaha.

Save you from your own ways. Talks like a gentleman. Climb this mountain.

I’ve started writing on my essay. Finally. It’s very confusing, and I don’t even know which parts should go where. It’s like putting together a kinderegg toy without the manual. Deadly. But I decided I’ll just write the parts that need to be written, and then maybe later, I’ll be able to piece them together. Wishthinking. But maybe I’ll have the help of K. I’m breaking the Mirror of Erised. Nothing good ever came of wasting away in front of dream images anyway.

You should know everything I say I hate. I’m gonna tell the whole world how you really are.

Worked two days now. And all amazed I suddenly have four days for free. So yeah, movienight, camping, then the day after that I’m prolly going to Copenhagen. Buying a perfume! So amazing it’s still there, have tried it on twice, with more than a years interval. Need it. So different. So mysterious. And yeah the day after that I should probably write on my essay. We’re soon having a “party” at work. With theme. Raggar-tema. Of course it was only after that our boss realised all the girls are gonna look like whores.

If I could find you now, things would get better. Leave this town and run forever.

School soon starting. Weird thing is. I’m almost looking forward to isolating myself and studying my ass off. Almost excited about it. And I will have my Japanese lessons, work out regularly, singing lessons with S, maybe an occasional Mangakai. Geekishness.

These words are all I have so I write them. Falling apart to half time.

Maybe when the room is empty. Maybe when the bottle’s full.