6.24.2009

Everyone thinks they're original

They all do the same things. They may think their sins are original, but for the most part they are petty and repetetive.

I don't know where to go, what's the right thing. I want my own dream. Ok, ok. I see the points. I see what some may think or not think. And I try to not care. Heck, who doesn't try to not care about what people think, thoughts that you know in your heart are wrong, misjudges. Thoughts you wish you could turn around, show them that it is not what they think.

More and more responsibility at work, it's like easing into it.. I just hope I will manage to find a replacer the days I need to be away. I thought of skipping Hultsfred. But then I realized, if I don't go to a festival this summer, I am gonna go crazy. And the lineup is fucking good. I'm just there for the music this time. Music, music, always music.

What if you were a god, could manipulate time and space and walk "backstage". In American Gods, a storm is coming: a battle between the ancient gods of old from every culture imaginable (Odin, Horus, Giant Serpent and so on) and the gods of the Modern Age (Television, Lawenforcement, Economy). It will be interesting to read about...