6.29.2009

No matter where life takes us

So another week has begun... The bigger picture is kinda hard to see right now, even if I try to plan. Only worked 3 hours today, but yesterday and the day before that I worked 10 hours straight, with only one short break. Running around and standing up the whole time - my feet and my shoulders are in a pretty sorry state. Anyway, what does it matter. Paycheck please. Tue - work. Wed - hope I'm free to go into Malmö and do some shopping, otherwise work. Thu - Sara <3. American Gods finished now, like more than 1000 pages... Mists of Avalon started, an even thicker brick, but a very entertaining one. Rereading it in english since I loved it so much when I read it in swedish when I was like 12.

The beauty lies in making your way not back to what it was before, but forward into new uncharted regions.

Hope all of you reading this know that there is someone out there who truly loves you exactly as you are, for being yourself, no matter what. Hold on to them, and don't let them say goodbye.