6.22.2009

Go on believing it was all a lie

You judge without seeing the whole picture, hand out wrongs in blindness, sit on your high horse and laugh down at the servants at your feet. Or am I getting this tale wrong, the wrong ends, the wrong means, the wrong reasons for the right thing or the right reasons for the wrong thing? I'll keep on twisting words for pleasure and hide inside my hood of music, I never speak up, but this time I just had to. Why don't I speak up? Well firstly, I don't take pleasure in judging others, telling them what they did wrong, what they should change. I believe everyone can take care of who they are, take resonsibility for their actions. Or maybe not everyone can? Secondly, who am I to judge others anyway? Thirdly, judging others, telling them this or that, is just pathetic. Of course one is free to speak ones mind, whether someone hurt you or not, but keep the accusations out. Keep the moral cake out. Stuff it down your own throat, please, I don't want it. Our morals are pretty far from one another anyway. And if you tell me all this, maybe you never knew me. Which would justify my feeling that you never saw who I truly was.

Did you forget that I was even alive?
Did you forget everything we ever had?

Cigarettes are soothing. True friends are soothing. Movies, laughs, candy, popcorn. It wont be long till the summer's gone. My life is an open road. Where I go from here, is an enigma. But all you phonies out there, go on seeing yourself on top of a piedestal, go on live your perfect lives, you have no idea what you are missing...