6.05.2009

Standing in the light of your halo

Is it weird that I am so fucking bored right now? After weeks of drinking every night, I find myself sitting here. Sober. This is the third night in two weeks I think it is, that I am sober. Although I might start drinking in like an hour or two at some place with Molina. I wonder when the student Buddha thing is. That would be nice, maybe it's tonight and then I definitely wont be sober anymore. Bored is such an interesting place to be. You pick up something, then you ditch it the next minute, then something else, just moving on trying to distract you from the boredom. Bored while waiting for things to happen is even worse, cause then you can't really start anything cause if you do, someone will call the next minute and interrupt whatever it was you were doing. Maybe that was confusing. FUCK. Ok, within the next hour I will hopefully know where I am spending this night. I am so tired, so pepp and so bored, at the same time, it's not even funny.

And I found the funniest text ever. About a guy. Of course, what else. That I had lost interest in. And reading that now I just laugh out loud, because I had honestly forgotten him. It was Charlie by the way. No surprise that I had forgotten though, with everything happening now. Shit, I don't even know what's happening. As Enya says: Only Time will be able to tell. I'm looking forward to studenten though. And other student parties...