1.07.2009

Back to school [yay]


School. Tomorrow. However I turn it around it just amounts to: one step closer to exams. Panic. And not at the disco.

Hears a who. Who? Ready and waiting to fall. A person's a person, no matter how small. Life on a speck.

Those damn dreams. I mean, not damned, I kinda love them. But still, they mess with my head. I can only hope they will turn true some day [better yet: someday in the immediate future]. But it's nice to be dreaming such nice dreams. Nice and dangerous. If you long for sleep all day long, just so you can dream... Not good?

Ok. School bag soon ready, iPod packed with new music, new clothes... And it's only four days, then I'm off to Uppsala anyway. Four days in which 2 Written tasks need to be handed in, I need to ace my French oral [arrrgh] and hand in a final draft on the ToK essay [which I just want to vomit on]. However, seeing everyone again will be nice. =) Back to days of school, fika, coffee, maybe a beer. And Exams, well, we'll help eachother out wont we? ;)