1.13.2009

Flyleaf [oh yes oh yes]


My arms outstretched towards you... Walking there, on a deserted gravel road shrouded in white mist, listening to Flyleaf, looking up into the sky. A wide horizon, open plains, and I took off into the white sky. I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing... I know it wasn't the best decision to spend the afternoon playing FFX with Magda but it was the funniest. Also, Flyleaf is a crazily good band, her voice is just amazing, and it's rare with a girl in an alternative rock band. That song - All Around Me - is just so perfect, in every way.

I'm alive! Tomorrow I leave for Uppsala and Kudds. Boy do I need this! Missing that dude like crazy. Also, nothing beats us when we're on top of the world. We're like Powerpuffs, only more powerful. Friendship, We Has It! So what is on the schedule? Cinema (Twlilight, The day the earth stood still + something random), Movies (Indiana Jones, One Tree Hill, Sponge Bob, random stuff), Svamptorget (pizza, kebab, räkmackor), Chinese food, shopping, Champagne, Beer, playstation, then the event of the weekend: UppCon. I have no idea what it will be like, but I'm sure it'll be a blast since I'm with Kudds. What we will do there? Run around, be crazy, I will scare the shit out of people and record random stuff (think Frank Iero), be nerdy, people-watching, "ragga" as Kudds so modestly put it, get new friends, overdose on Energy Drinks and on top of that, I'm gonna look like Yuna from FFX-2 (yeh the costume where you almost see her boobs). To be honest, I'm gonna look like an anime-whore, only with worse (read: fat) figure.
It'll be on the "best of '09" list. =) See you guys!