1.21.2009

Why do you think it's called a party?


'Cause all they want is a girl who
Parties hard and doesn’t bother to argue,
And nobody's worse for the wear -
Everybody's cool with the “I don't care”

She tunes it all out, but the fact remains
That all they do is talk about the future
Like there's someway to control it
Why not just enjoy the ride?

She said, “If this is the nightlife, I’d rather stay in
You call this a good time; I just call it a trend
If this is as good as it gets, then I’m packing up my shit and I’m gone,"
(And I’m not coming back)

The Pink Spiders. Also listening to right now: Breathe Carolina, Brokencyde, and Kill Paradise. Music does that. Thought about that today, my headphones snaking into my ears are like oxygen tubes to the comatose patient. Me without music is like a styckmördare utan frys.

"Because deep down every human knows that the best thing about us hairless monkeys is our will to team up and do things together. Gathering a crowd might not always make things easier but it's a water proof guarantee for more fun and a better show. " - Believe it or not, it's a text from a commercial for brand clothing. And I thought about that today too. It was so good to meet C again.

Hope you like your pictures facing down. Taking all your memories off the shelf. Anybody else, take a look at me and see what you want to see. I thought it didn't matter, but then I started thinking about if a fall from 5 meter would not be able to do the job. If it would only paralyze me it would be no fun. And right now I just need the music. To tear my insides out.