1.31.2009

And I know that it's a wonderful world


Like yesterday. Yesterday was a wonderful world. Laughing for no reason at all (well..) I didn't want to fall asleep. So I let my mind run away.
I don't have any problems with hobo-style, although it gets a tad cold during the winters. Funny shit went down. Riding. Alone. Somewhere. The banapple dance. She's on fire! And probably a thousand "That's what she said!". Yeah, good time.
And tonight too. Chinese bday dinner, then Retro (So tough! So cute! - postpunk club, free entrance) then Crown. Major ass-shake. And I love my new black jeans.
And I love The White Tie Affair. For some reason.

Breakfast at EH rocks, random sunglasses for 20kr rocks, Ice Tea rocks, black jeans rocks, random nights rock, candy shower gel rocks and I know that it's a wonderful world. All the small addictions. Tränigsvärk är awesome. And thinking when under the influence of stuff is hilarious. Following a thought bounce around and loose its way. I think I need to sleep now, but I can't really be bothered. My eyelids are kinda heavy...
And I think I finally stopped caring about those people who don't deserve it, because I realized there are others to care about who deserve it better. If that makes sense. I still have a smile on my face, and I'm so silly when I look in a mirror. And I know that it's a wonderful world. And I thought about that post I wrote once, where I talked about happiness. And I realized, I have been feeling a lot lately. Good, bad, up, down - and I love it all. The numbness has faded temporarily. At least I hope so. It's wonderful feeling the misery aching in your chest, just lying back in your bed and savouring it, feeling the release of the tears. And it's wonderful laughing and laughing until you can't breathe, the bubbly happiness overflowing, like floating on champagne. The contrast. I don't know what this blog post is about, but i know that it's a wonderful world.