1.18.2009

Mars Turned Into Light Bulbs

UppCon Day 2
Craziness! Fucking craziness. Waking up after a loooong night with Scrubs, Jim Carrey, Gandalf, Champagne and cider. Awesome music (seriously, spotify is the shit!), brat dancing, "smack the money maker" and laughing our asses off!! Shiiiet, I wanna be here forever. My hair looked amazing after two days of intensive hair spray care, oh baby so scene. Today I had my Yuna from FFX-2 outfit! So much positive response! More than 6 people came up to me and wanted to take my picture, and I wasn't even in the cosplay competition! Seriously, my outfit is kinda basic... I'm gonna wash my hair now though, and also put on the superlong red braid tomorrow. But anyways, the day started with H&M and Ica. Then off to an 8bit concert at 1500, a japanese band called YMCK. So cute! And so funny! They had made their own nintendo game which conisted of bouncing an onion on your head until you got it to the giant pot. I laughed so hard I cried. Only in Japan they make games like that. Someone from the audience got up on stage and tried it. The band members were really cute, although the music got a little repetitive at times. After that, we went around, drinking energy drinks, and went for food on Subway. Later, it was time to occupy seats in the great hall since it was gonna be so crammed once the Cosplay competition started, and we wanted good seats. Were there an hour in advance, which payed off. Time went fast anyway, since we played games: telling a story (everyone who has heard of Basshunter and the cow know how crazy this can get) about Mars turning into light bulbs on vacation with Earth and a salty prawn, and chestnut trees falling on people who climb the drawers of their grandmas, and a cat out walking his fishes. Then a word game, which resulted in Kudds looking really gay saying stuff like "lavendel" and "alfapet" and me teasing him with "antagonist" och "idiot" och Micci looking really sexistic with "incest" and "smisk". This eventually resulted in a yaoi fantasy involving Johnny Depp and Ola Salo and a leather whip on a paradise island in the Bahamas. Don't ask. Laughed our asses off. This was almost the funniest part of the whole day. Then came the cosplay competition - nothing too funny, I actually liked Kodachicon's much better. But some were really good. A loooot of yaoi though, too much. And it was so transparent, they only did it to get votes cause all the crazy fangirls went SWOOOON. After that, we wanted to Karaoke, but the room was constantly crammed so no thanks. We went to the Sarz room instead, playing weird games like "Smack The Monkey", "Kablammo" and "Spökspelet". Smack the monkey was just fucked up since I didn't get it all (didn't try honestly) and just fooled around throwing cards here and there and laughing uncontrollably, especially at the stupid Pelican that bothered Zaz, soo funny xD Kudds got kinda annoyed I think, but I couldn't help it, superhyper. Then Kablammo, a revolver game that I actually got and that actually was fun. But not as fun as the highlight - Spökspelet!!! Seriously the best game ever! So simple, yet so entertaining. Want that game! The ghosts ate the pieces, and then you could switch places on both ghosts and markers so no one had a clue who's piece was where and who was winning. Hysterical laughter. After that, a quick toilet stop where apparently a certain person ran for it. Pathetic. Then Micci and Kudds tried some dance game, kinda fun and the person who ran before came up to me. Wtf. Anyway. Went around, drank energy drinks and coke, more people who wanted pictures, then off to play Dead or Alive 4. Micci pwned, which was kinda surprising. But it was fun. Clock was like 0116, and I was getting slightly tired. Played a card game then me and Kudds went home and here we are blogging like the blogwhores we are. It was a supernice day!! And I just realized what a fucking amazing week it has been and still is...