1.01.2009

I'm in The Band


The peroxide is still making my scalp itch. Feeling this New Year will add a certain twist. Oh yeah, don't they say that the way you spend New Year's eve is the way the rest of the year will be?
In that case, I will be in a rock band.

It doesn't matter I can't play any intsrument (flute in 7th grade doesn't count), I have my voice. And arguably, I have become better at singing. Compared to before when I sounded like a wounded piece of shit. Already have the first song - "Fuck the Fjortisar"!!

Telling you, I had the sexiest rock chic outfit ever - My wonderful blue, otherwordly, floaty Religion dress, Black crop jacket from Top Shop, shawl with silver coins from Roskildefestival, black H&M tights with silver details, and black high-heeled boots (Moschino-style). A champagne bottle in the hand, sitting by the dock, watching brilliantly beautiful Fireworks while secretly snickering at the wet-behind-the-ears fjortisar fooling around beside us. Watching silly movies like "Surf's Up" and "Superhero Movie" with my little sisters, watching a Green Day documentary and discussing our future band me&Zaz, dancing like crazy to our punk rock favourites, sitting by the fountain and laughing our asses off at our common social handicap. And at Micci's. "Hjälp. Alla dricker. Jag är helt tyst. Här finns ingen läsk. Hjälp" It was a good start =)

I forgot to add something to my list of goals for 2009 - I wanna DJ!! And the band part. And I wanna start a nightclub. But maybe I'll save that for later. For Japan mayhaps. Hope your new starts where as good as mine! ;)