1.15.2009

Train moment.


Ok first off, Kudds and Uppsala fucking ROCKS!!!! And so does polyvore.com, check it out dudes!! (especially you ansga!!)

f I could be your punk rock princess, you should be my garage band king If I could be your first real heart-ache I would be your heroin
I realized that when I like someone, I start listening to their music. It just happens. Like when that person loved me, I listened to the music he sent me. Like when I liked a certain dude, I just downloaded heaps of music he usually listened to. If he sent me a song, I looked up the rest of that band's music. And loved it. And found another little piece of myself.
I know I'll be ok, though my skies are turning gray...
And like when I was at a festival with that someone, and we went to a concert with his favorite band, and I loved it and started listening to them.
Is that normal? I don't think these persons are even aware of how much they've influenced me. Since they never wanted what I had to give.
I used to obsess over every broken heart. Now I can think about it without obsessing, without feeling self-sorry, without mentally puking my guts out.
Let's be more than this now... Rock and roll baby, don't you that we're all alone now...
You know, sometimes I just want someone else. Like everyone does. But at the same time I can't really picture it, see it happening. Because I'm so different from what anyone would be able to be with. And even if I had someone significant other, I would still feel a thousand miles away from that person. That's how I work apparently. Detached, lost, thinking too much.
From the first to the last to the worst... Lipstick lullabies, this is sorry for the last time
And sometimes I get so sick of all the plattitudes, of the biological puzzle, of mental retardedness, the feeling indifferent, the crying, being on the outside of society, not having anything to complain about and still complaining like a spoiled little fucktard.
I hate myself for loving you...
Music is great because it makes us feel whole, like we belong, like there is hope. Like we can believe in a beautiful future. We float away on a sea of love. Forget, smile, cry, sing, whisper.
In that sense it makes sense that I made a playlist for every heart-ache.
Your golden ways...
On trains you think a lot.. It's like airports. Or traveling in general. You think while looking out a window at the passing world. It's like time, but not like beads on a string.
In the end, it doesn't even matter...
The moment was over in time. And this is another moment. So it goes.