1.23.2009

If you tell me I am out of line...

... I just tell you to fuck off. Hard.

Crazy things I've done lately:
- smoke up b4 school - hilarious
- make orange juice in a toilet (at school, 100% concentrate)
- plant candy (inspiration: Plant-Turk from scrubs - youtube it)
- break the iGod (chatbot God got an identity crisis)
- smoke up after school - love it
- eat pasta in the middle of the night: the pasta-cooking vampire
- watch a rad movie about shit-caretaker Kenny (no, it's not a joke)
- tequila + banan + povel ramel = askalas
- crazy clubbing - piece of me was the best on the dancefloor
- kebab + efterfest + guitar hero III i en ashärlig lägenhet, så sjukt schtek
- sex with a random hot brat.. Since we're talkin britney: Ooops I did it again...
- walk home 9 in the morning with almost no clothes in the fucking cold
- shopping at Apoteket